Don’t Just Kill Germs. Prevent Them from Coming Back.
DPM Surface Care’s new SaniShell Surface Protection System offers broad-spectrum antimicrobial surface cleaning, while also adding a protective antimicrobial film that continues to kill harmful viruses, bacteria, mold, mildew and other microbes long after it has been applied.
Our SaniShell System uses patented technology that is proven* to eliminate 99.9999% of all microbes on both hard and porous surfaces. That’s the highest level of disinfectant available.
Plus, testing by an EPA-approved lab shows that the clear, antimicrobial film continues to kill viruses and germs for 35 days on hard surfaces and textiles.
What Makes SaniShell Surface Protection Different
Our SaniShell Surface Protection** system uses a proprietary cleaning technology that is applied during our process. Here’s what makes this product different:
- Highly effective. Kills existing viruses, bacteria, and germs on surfaces, giving your facility a hospital-grade clean.
- Preventative. Creates an invisible, protective barrier that helps prevent the spread of viruses, bacteria, mold and mildew.
- Powerful. Effectively breaks down bacteria containing biofilm, a disinfectant-resistant thin layer of bacteria that builds up on surfaces and can remain there for extended periods of time.
- Persistent. Offers durable broad-spectrum antimicrobial properties, continuing to kill microbes for months.
- Versatile. Can be applied to any interior or exterior surface, giving you broad protection throughout your facility.
- Non-Toxic. Uses a safe, gentle cleaning solution that’s highly sustainable.
- Cost-Effective. Keeps working long after it has been applied, eliminating the hassle and expense of repeated disinfection.
How the SaniShell Surface Protection System Works
Get the confidence that comes with knowing your surfaces are completely cleaned, disinfected and protected. Here’s how our process works:
Step 1 – Clean & Prep Surface
Our team of experts will remove soils, biofilm and debris to effectively disinfect surfaces and ensure the treatment will bond properly to surfaces.
Step 2 – Apply SaniShell Treatment
Our experts apply the antimicrobial coating with a steam sprayer, electrostatic sprayer, sprayer or fogger to create an invisible protective barrier on your surfaces.
Step 3 – Test & Verify Efficacy
Following treatment application, our team will test surfaces with a microbial (ATP) meter to ensure living organisms have been removed. We confirm a reading of 50 or below, which is consistent with hospital grade infection protocols.
Step 4 – Clean & Maintain
Between surface treatments, clients will clean and maintain surfaces using our prescribed protocol to ensure the protective antimicrobial barrier isn’t removed.
Step 5 – Monitor & Report
One of our experts will test surfaces monthly to verify continued effectiveness and determine if reapplication is required to keep surfaces protected.
Achieve a Higher Degree of Clean for ALL of Your Facility’s Surfaces
Get the confidence that comes with using our surface cleaning technology that both disinfects and protects your surfaces. With DPM Surface Care, you can achieve a higher degree of clean that helps keep your employees and customers safe and healthy.
DPM Surface Care has exclusive rights to offer this patented surface cleaning technology in Middle and East Tennessee. Contact us to schedule your SaniShell Surface Treatment today.